If you're Serious about Reducing Transportation Costs, Use the Right Tools
Sep 7, 2017
A mentor of mine had a favorite quote: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you'll see every problem as a nail." With that thought in mind, I have a confession to make. Recently, somebody called and busted me. They said, “Mike, you know we love these Two Minute Warnings, but we’re trying to figure out what the heck your company does.”
My friend was really saying, "Mike, help me understand what TranzAct does and the tools you use to get the job done." So what does TranzAct do? We partner with companies who are committed to reducing their transportation costs. And we have an array of tools that we have that help accomplish this. Here are a few of them:
- Constellation TMS - A flexible tool that provides what you need to make your shipping activity as efficient as possible, without over complicating your processes.
- Telescope - A dynamic reporting and analytics package that translates your data into accurate and meaningful information, enabling you to make cost saving decisions.
- Freight Audit and Payment - I can’t skip mentioning our FAP services that have been the industry leader in innovation for over 30 years. Our customers, from Fortune 100 companies to operations with a handful of locations, love having a partner they can trust and someone who can contribute to helping with their entire supply chain.
- Active Scout - Now, more than ever, it is important to know the carriers that are moving your freight. Active Scout provides you with the most accurate DOT/FMCSA data for your motor carriers, so you can ship with confidence.
- Brokerage - Our Capacity & Services Solutions group has gotten rave reviews. C&SS can find you the trucks you need and always honors their commitments.
With TranzAct, you have a lot more than a hammer to get the job done--you have an entire toolkit. And that is why smart shippers take advantage of these tools to reduce their transportation costs. It's a great investment to make if you're committed to boosting your bottom line profitability. If you aren't willing to invest in getting those tools, you're not taking controlling transportation costs seriously.
We encourage you to get in touch if you have any questions or would like more information by giving us a call at 630-833-0890 or sending us an email. We’re on your team, we’re here to help, and we’re passionate about seeing you be successful.